At HELIX Urgent Care our staff is trained to provide patients with personalized medical attention. Our mission is to offer an expedited check-in process, treat patients thoroughly and provide the most effective treatment available, Please bring the following items to your initial visit:
- Photo ID (required for credit card, check or insurance verification only).
- Insurance information (if you have insurance).
- Copay, deductible or self-pay amounts (due at the time of check-in).
- List of any current medications.
- List of any past medical conditions and/ or allergies.
HELIX Urgent Care appreciates your time in providing feedback on your visit. We take pride in implementing solutions based on our patients’ concerns and overall experience at our facilities. Take a minute to take our survey today.